Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year! It's snowing like crazy in my neck of the woods. Tonight my family and some close relatives got a couple of rooms at a relatively close hotel. So the kids get to play in the pool or one of the rooms and the adults get a little time to unwind. 

I had great fun this year making all the Burley Sew videos and sharing with everyone. I look forward to what 2014 will bring. I really never though so many people would be interested. I am working hard to grow my skills and knowledge so I can do better. Thank you for all your kind words and for helping me grow in many ways. Happy 2014 all!!



1 comment:

  1. Best digitizing embroidery software , Embroidery Digitizing is tracing artwork with stitches using software to turn it into embroidery files. Digitizing is transforming pre-existing artwork into an embroidery file, which can run on your embroidery machine, by applying stitches to that artwork in your embroidery software.

    ReplyDelete