Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Last Minute Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornament and Holiday Wishes

Happy Holidays everyone! I am posting early this week. I hope you enjoy the video and more importantly I hope you enjoy the rest of 2013! I will see you in January!. Have a safe New Year!

S0- Do you need a last minute, super easy gift idea? Well today I have an awesome one that you can do in less than 15 minutes provided you have the materials. If you don't you can pick them up for a few dollars.

Using a free Christmas tree design I found (link is below), a 3" embroidery hoop and some ribbon, I made this very likable ornament. I hope you enjoy it too! I would also like to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday season. Thanks everyone for making it a great year, I can't wait until next! This is this fridays video early so I will see you all next year on January 3rd. 



To see the video click HERE!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. This article really persuades you. Persuasion is the key factor to sell your idea effectively.Nursery Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Christmas tree design, I just love it. You have great embroidery digitizing skills. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to read your Blog. Thank you so much for taking the time to share Blog Abou free custom embroidery designs with us. We are also professional Embroidery Digitizer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep on reading your blog post. This was still amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing this unique informative post with us. Really enjoyed by reading your blog post.
    Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete