Friday, January 3, 2014

Fixing Thread Gathering On Bottom- Signer Oscillator Adjusting Bottom / Bobbin Tension

I hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday and New Year. I look forward to 2014 and all the fun we'll have and learning we'll do together.

Today we take a look at how to fix the very common problem of thread gathering on the bottom of your sewing project. The machine we are taking a look at is the Singer- Simple and it is an oscillator. To help fix this problem that, in this case, is the result of poor bottom/bobbin tension I went on location to my good friend Bryan's for help. I think this is a good video even if you don't have this type of machine just to see the differences. I learned a lot about this type of bobbin system. Enjoy!


To see the video click HERE.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a very common problem of thread gathering while doing any embroidery digitizing project. Thank you very much for the solution. Good job....!

    ReplyDelete