Friday, November 15, 2013

Brother Programmed Thanksgiving Turkey Embroidery Design Stitch

In this video I show how to use one of the programmed stock embroidery designs. The one I have selected is Thanksgiving themed. It is a turkey! This is a very easy project that is specific to owners of embroidery machines that come preloaded with the design, namely the Brother SE400 and possibly a few other Brother embroidery machine models.

 See the video by click here.

You can view the video by clicking HERE.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This blog suggest me new tools that I really don’t know about my field. It really helps me to use in future projects to achieve my goals. Embroidery Fonts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see this beautiful Turkey embroidery digitizing design.. This is good for ThanksGiving.. Good job. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete